MY DEAREST BROS AND SIS IN THE LORD. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
MY DEAREST BROS AND SIS IN THE LORD. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS REGARDING MY FRIEND ###. HE IS MUCH BETTER THIS MORNING. HIS PARENTS AND MYSELF WISH TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS, PRAISE OUR LORD WHO IS SO MERCIFUL AND KIND. ### IS NOT TOUCHING ALCOHOL, HE IS NOT COMPLETELY RECOVERED BUT ALMOST 75% HIS USUAL SELF. HE SAID HE DOES NOT WANT TO DRINK AGAIN BUT IT'S AGAINST HIS WILL. DO PRAY THAT JESUS REMOVE THIS ADDICTION FROM ### AND CLEANSE HIM BY HIS HOLY BLOOD. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you lord Jesus Christ for this victory in this young person's life. We pray Father for your continual strength, and wisdom, for your sound judgement that he will exercise in all that he says and does. We praise you and thank you for your goodness and mercy Lord. May this child of yours continue to grow in and become a solid and spirit filled mature Christian as he seeks you first and foremost throughout life's challenges. Thank you Lord Jesus, in your mighty name we pray, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I lift up ### to you she's been such a blessing to my life it brings me to tears to think how she's made my life so much less stressful with all the financial contributions that she's made to ### ministries and to me and to help me father I thank you and I will never forget the goodness...
Replies
8
Views
142
Dear heavenly father I'm coming before your throne of grace right now to I come through the shed blood of Jesus Christ I come boldly to the throne of grace to find help in time of need father I'm interceding for my granddaughter she's ### years old you know that father and the past for years she...
Replies
6
Views
262
Prayer request - I have a request that weighs heavy on my heart, only Jesus knows how it will play out and I will trust his plan. Please pray he shows me strength and that I will have support from others. My prayer is for the Father of my children. That he can be a part of their daily lives. I...
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom