my daughter is having her teenage delinquency at her ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus and I lift up my daughter ### and her daughter ### which is my granddaughter and I declare freedom in this month of February for my granddaughter ### she has a broken heart and she battles with anorexia OCD insomnia and loss of...
Replies
8
Views
349
This morning at this midnight hour as I stand in prayer in the mighty name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth who came in the flesh whom I love and serve all the days of my life since I was a young teenager in Jesus name I come before the Lord my God the Father the only father I know...
Replies
6
Views
322
These are the last days and I spend my days seeking God and going out and evangelizing and praying! And the mighty name of Jesus I'm asking the Lord Jesus to visit my daughter ### and ### and bring them to a place of total humility and surrender to the Lord and to be more closer to me and my...
Replies
9
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom