Lord I pray for the health of my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin79

Disciple of Prayer
Lord I pray for the health of my mother ### ###. Lord heal her brain as she was a healthy strong woman. Heal her from that mental sickness. Heal her brain, body and soul. Make her healthy mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally Lord.

Send her you love and light Lord. Heal her our Lord. Give her back her joy, laughter, happiness, strength, her speech and good health. With you all is possible my Lord, In Jesus name! Amen.
 
Matthew 18:18 Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

I pray for complete wholeness in this young lady's mind, heart, and soul. I pray that YOU dear GOD will heal her from the crown of her head unto the soles of her feet. Isaiah 53:5 But HE was wounded for our transgressions, HE was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon HIM and with HIS stripes we are healed.

Be healed, be delivered, and be set free, in JESUS name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I pray for protection on my eldest daughter's life. I pray that you open the doors that are right for her and guide her in the right path. God, if it is your will, grant her the desires of her heart, to find someone with whom she can share her life with. Amen
Replies
6
Views
149
Lord Jesus, I pray for ###. I pray that you protect her with your love. I pray that a breakthrough will happen in her life by having true friends and finding a genuine love in her life. Lord help us get her strict barriers down and if it is your will help her re unite with the person with whom...
Replies
8
Views
153
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom