2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Your precious prayers needed, please as I woke up in tears today and need to be healed of love disappointment. I feel low and lonely; may God restore my loved ones and myself.
Replies
11
Views
110
  • Locked
Let us ask the Lord to strengthen me and bless me financially. I know that Christ is a merciful God and will not leave me destitute. Let us pray the Lord to be merciful and gracious to me.
Replies
9
Views
62
  • Locked
Let us ask the Lord to send in my life and the girl who truly loves me will strongly and understands me. Let us pray to stop disappointments in my life. Let us pray for success, prosperity and powerful blessing in my life.
Replies
11
Views
94
  • Locked
Let us pray for ###. It has suffered an accident and now can not walk. Let us pray for a miracle. Let us pray for healing and recovery. Let everything be for the glory of God.
Replies
9
Views
107
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father you deserve ALL the Glory, Honor and Praise, thank you for opening up the lines of communication, reaching down and touching his heart. Lord I see, I hear and I feel your mighty work, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I ask in the name of Jesus that you keep your...
Replies
8
Views
147
  • Locked
my wife and i had no job and our ### children have been out of school for ### years now. pls we God's Divine intervention by granting us financial Breakthrough to settle our Dept and start up our dream nursery and primary school and supply of Egg business. and also our children to go back to...
Replies
11
Views
82
  • Locked
please pray for my girls and me, wish God gave me a chance and save my job, I need to work He saved it last year, I hope He save it again, God I know I'm not perfect that I made big mistakes but I am sorry, Lord wish one time you can hear me, help my baby walk, help me to I don't want to feel...
Replies
10
Views
139
  • Locked
My ### & I broke up yesterday, even though it was a mutual decision I'm hurting a lot. He's going through a lot of emotional turmoil at the moment & can't give the relationship, or me, the attention it deserves. He's a recovering addict & also struggles with depression which greatly contributed...
Replies
12
Views
160
  • Locked
Please urgently pray for ### who has just fled up to the mountains alone. May God keep him safe in the very cold negative temperatures and snow, and bring him back very soon! May he open himself to God's love and ours, get over his grief and be ready to reconstruct his life and move forward...
Replies
16
Views
100
  • Locked
My name is ###. I am working as ### since ### years I want to attempted my departmental exam for a promotion as a ### there are only ### post I believe by the grace of God I will pass out this exam just for I heartily requested you please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
78
Back
Top Bottom