2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I beg you to ask the Lord to work in me fortitude, confidence and be immune to be able to resist the temptations of lust, carnal desires and passions! Let us ask God to make me be able to resist this type of temptation so that God's heart glad, and glorified the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
5
Views
44
  • Locked
We ask the Lord to give me a lot of contacts and friends in the Christian community. I believe in Christ, recently and I really need contacts and friends to go forward in the path of God! Please do not ever be alone, and my life always be performed by a wonderful relationship. God is able to do...
Replies
6
Views
86
  • Locked
Lord please wipe away my tears and heal my heavy broken heart!
Replies
7
Views
95
  • Locked
Please pray for ### in prison. He is much worse due to beating, etc. His wife asks that today everyone prays for him and the persecuted church.
Replies
8
Views
80
  • Locked
Lord I pray that I get a positive response today about the job interview I attended over two weeks ago.
Replies
5
Views
123
  • Locked
Please cover ME WITH your full protection, do not allow any harm to hurt me today, calm my nerves and spirit, strengthen me, May NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME PROSPER. BLESS MY ENTIRE DAY, MAY I FEEL YOUR PRESENCE ALL OVER AND THROUGH ME, MAY MY TIME MOVE SWIFTLY SO I MAY COME HOME AND COMMUNE...
Replies
5
Views
46
  • Locked
I am a ### yr old Christian man, who needs deliverance from depression and hopelessness, married but feels lonely, got kids but feels lonely.
Replies
10
Views
77
  • Locked
father in the name of jesus i cast out the demons in ### and chained them in hell. Amen i declare that ### he is set free from all evil in jesus name. ámen i declare peace love joy health hapiness prosperation financial blessings to ### in jesus name. amen
Replies
3
Views
54
  • Locked
LET us pray, FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS I REBUKE THE SPIRIT OF CONFUSION AND GREED IN ###. AMEN
Replies
3
Views
105
  • Locked
father I thank u for your son Jesus Christ who paid the price, that we could not pay. thank u for being merciful. I need to show faith in this test, that will pass. please renew my strength as I go through to victory in you! I will bless the lord at all times, your praise will continue to be in...
Replies
7
Views
57
Back
Top Bottom