Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
father in the name of jesus i cast out the demons in ### and chained them in hell. Amen i declare that ### he is set free from all evil in jesus name. ámen i declare peace love joy health hapiness prosperation financial blessings to ### in jesus name. amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m reaching out because I feel like I’m in a life-or-death battle. I truly believe the devil and demons are real, and I feel like they’re trying to drag me into darkness, Sheol, or hell specifically. Please pray that God would protect me, that He would break these chains, and that I would be...
Replies
12
Views
180
Dear God, I pray for those who are having trouble forgiving anyone and we ask You give them the strength and grace to let the offence go and let the bitterness go in Jesus' name Lord, You saw the way they were mishandled or mistreated by someone or others and it takes a lot to forgive when the...
Replies
12
Views
206
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND CLAIM DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MY ATTRACTION OF THE LORD I EARNED FROM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IS WITH ME MY ATTRACTIVE VOICE GREATLY FOREVER PERIOD PERMANENTLY IS WITH ME MY SHIELDS I EARNED DOESNT EVER LEAVE ME GREATLY AGAIN MY 3 OFFSPRINGS HAVE...
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,335
Members
650,475
Latest member
Flmaritar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom