Hopelessness And Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

keefyb2011

Disciple of Prayer
I am a ### yr old Christian man, who needs deliverance from depression and hopelessness, married but feels lonely, got kids but feels lonely.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing and joy, please also pray for great circle of friends spouse and companionship, my life to normalize from this pit I am in.
Replies
9
Views
146
Please pray for me I'm so depressed, feeling hopeless and useless. I'm constantly crying and I can't bring myself to stop.
Replies
8
Views
138
Please pray for me as I am lonely and depressed because I've reached an age where everybody is getting married and having kids. I'm just so confused about this because I've never dated before and feel depressed because I feel I'm ###.
Replies
9
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,736
Members
649,697
Latest member
Ethoedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom