2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
for ### peace and wisdom
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray that God may bless me with a job
Replies
8
Views
48
  • Locked
Please bless MY day as I return to work today after missing yesterday, I ask that no weapon formed against me shall PROSPER, make a way out of no way for me, put all the necessary people in place to truly assist me with this living hell, REMOVE ### from this position of authority IMMEDIATELY so...
Replies
6
Views
117
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father Will You help ### to feel exceedingly blessed with me in his world? Will ### be feeling exceedingly valued by me. Can this be visible through his tough exterior. Thank You :) in Jesus Christ's Name amen
Replies
7
Views
55
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, it's really a busy and sad day. I was scolded and also received a not so good comment regarding the invitation for the event this Friday. I didn't notice that the date, time, and venue was incorrect. I just noticed it today late in the afternoon. Half of the invites were sent...
Replies
8
Views
62
  • Locked
Dear load. I need a migration certificate from my university to get my admission correct. The university says that they need 15 days in order to get it done. But unfortunately, it's more than 15 days. If I don't get it, my admission will be closed. Please pray so that everything will be done...
Replies
6
Views
93
  • Locked
Please pray that I can be completely healed of back pain. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
60
  • Locked
GOD is Good!!!! Please continue to pray for my family and me!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to bless us and to protect and shield us from the evil and wicked people, especially at work and at school!!! Please ask GOD and JESUS to protect and shield me from ###; who is extremely...
Replies
4
Views
33
  • Locked
Lord Almighty, You know my heart, please do not let me be misunderstood by the people I love and care about... May there be mutual forgiveness... and prompt reconciliation. Please grant me a chance to make myself clear so that I will be justified! You know how meaningful this is and how it...
Replies
6
Views
43
  • Locked
Please pray with me that our Lord will restore a cherished friendship of many years that is faltering and that He will intervene in a personal crisis I am facing.
Replies
10
Views
82
Back
Top Bottom