2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Everyone needs something but the most important thing in life is to be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit to cast out the devils of poverty, need, wants, and desires. God has promised to bless us and give us all that we need to live a happy life and we should start doing God's will. Serve...
Replies
7
Views
112
  • Locked
PLEASE pray for me i need a car thanks to all prayers =
Replies
6
Views
41
  • Locked
LORD PLEASE TAKE THAT SPIRIT OF LUST AND LONELINESS FROM ###. THERE IS A NEED FOR YOU TO INTERVENE AND REMOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT OF YOU. THAT IS NOT GOODLY. THAT IS NOT HOLY FOR YOU ARE HOLY! FATHER LET THERE BE A DESIRE FOR YOU IN THE LIVES OF PEOPLE LONELY. CAUSE THEM TO SEE YOU! REMOVE...
Replies
4
Views
43
?
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you asking for your help again. I ask you to help me with my fears and worry. I woke this morning with heart pounding and mind racing. I am worried about my daughter and school. I am worried about getting the kids Christmas bought and the money that you blessed us...
Replies
5
Views
63
  • Locked
Need to pay taxes and all other bills. No money. Waying heavy on me. Going to garnish my husband's wages if taxes not paid. Need money now and extra paying work for my husband's days off. Thank you for praying Amen
Replies
3
Views
46
  • Locked
My banking exam scores will be out in a few days. Kindly pray that I get good scores. This will make my chances of getting a job higher. Please please pray for me to get good scores.
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
FATHER! HEPL US TO GROW IN YOU, HELP US TO READ YOUR WORD SO WE CAN KNOW YOU BETTER. HELP US TO HELP OTHERS (PRAYERFULLY). HELP US TO SOW INTO OTHER LIVES, THE LOVE OF GOD. THAT OTHERS MAY COME TO KNOW YOU IN THIS HOUR OF TEST. JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON AT HAND!!! GOD BLESS ALL......
Replies
6
Views
47
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and I we have to take a chemistry and algebra and trig test today please pray that we pass it because finals are next week and we really want a good grade in all of our classes.
Replies
7
Views
77
K
  • Locked
I am a single mother and only earning member of my family and have been jobless for 8 months. Please pray that I find a job soon as I have no money left and have so much debt. Please let me get a job that allows me to pay my bills and clear my debts.
Replies
7
Views
104
  • Locked
Giving thanks to the most high, I ask that you join me in prayer for peace, health and a financial blessing so I can take care of my children and mother. I ask forgiveness for anything I've done wrong and repent all my sins. I ask that this year as we celebrate your birth father that we remember...
Replies
5
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom