Giving thanks to the most high, I ask that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Giving thanks to the most high, I ask that you join me in prayer for peace, health and a financial blessing so I can take care of my children and mother. I ask forgiveness for anything I've done wrong and repent all my sins. I ask that this year as we celebrate your birth father that we remember that you, Jesus are the reason for the season and it's from you that all blessings flow. Give me strength and a mind and heart to do right and do all I can to provide for my family. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just watched some young man walk past me with his left hand immobile from cerebral palsy and I stopped to give thanks that I am crying from the pain in my left shoulder but indeed both limbs are functioning fully. Amen for the lord causing me to be grateful even in pain. In Jesus name
Replies
15
Views
144
🙏 Father, thank You! Thank You for demonstrating Your love for us while we were sinners You gave Your Son, The Christ to die for us, Rom 5:8. Help us freely receive a fresh and greater outpouring of that love again even as it has already been shed abroad in our hearts by The Holy Spirit, Rom...
Replies
11
Views
169
Prophets do exist today. They are part of the five fold ministry, Ephesians 4:11. With that said the ministry of prophet is the most hated of all the five ministries. Look at how many prophets in the O.T. were killed. They were killed because of what they spoke. In this last adulterous, and...
Replies
7
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom