Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash1

Faithful Servant
Please pray for ### and I we have to take a chemistry and algebra and trig test today please pray that we pass it because finals are next week and we really want a good grade in all of our classes.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please could you keep me in your prayers as I await my GCSE results and the next step in my education on Thursday I am praying for the grades I need to be able to attend ### and study the subjects I am hoping to take for the IB: History, Chemistry and Biology at Higher Level, and English...
Replies
6
Views
138
God, I come before You with a grateful but anxious heart. I’ve reached an important moment in my life, finishing my classes and taking my final exams. I’ve done my best, and now I’m placing everything into Your hands. I’m praying deeply that I will pass all of my classes and finish strong with...
Replies
12
Views
209
Pray that my ### year old writes all his work in class & focuses on what is taught. He got ###/### in a test. A boy called ### provokes him & this lil one takes the bait n gets into trouble. Plz pray for my child to settle in & do his work in grade ###.
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom