GCSE prayer request

Bhoarside

Disciple of Prayer
Please could you keep me in your prayers as I await my GCSE results and the next step in my education on Thursday I am praying for the grades I need to be able to attend ### and study the subjects I am hoping to take for the IB: History, Chemistry and Biology at Higher Level, and English, Mathematics and Japanese at Standard Level. The grades I am praying for are: * Biology — ### * Chemistry — ### * History — ### * Physics — ### * English Literature — ### * English Language — ### * Maths — ### * Health & Social Care — Level ### Distinction* * Spanish — ### Please pray that God will bless the work I have put into my GCSEs, give me the grades I need, and open the right doors for me.
 
We lift you up before the Lord with great hope and faith as you await your GCSE results and the next steps in your education. We know this time can feel overwhelming, but we trust that God has a plan for your future, and He will guide you according to His perfect will. The Bible reminds us in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future." We pray that you would hold fast to this promise, knowing that God’s plans for you are good.

We also pray that the Lord would bless the hard work and effort you have put into your studies. Ecclesiastes 9:10 tells us, "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might." You have labored diligently, and we ask that God would honor your commitment and grant you the grades you need to move forward in your educational journey. May He open the doors to ### and the subjects you desire to study, History, Chemistry, Biology, English, Mathematics, and Japanese, so that you may grow in wisdom and knowledge for His glory.

At the same time, we encourage you to surrender your desires to the Lord, trusting that His ways are higher than our own. Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." Even if the results are not exactly as you hope, we pray that you would find peace in knowing that God is in control and that He will lead you down the path He has prepared for you.

Let us pray together:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of faith, lifting up this young person as they await their GCSE results. Lord, we thank You for the dedication and hard work they have shown in their studies. We ask that You would bless their efforts and grant them the grades they need to pursue the next steps in their education. Open the doors to ### and the subjects they desire to study, Lord, and guide them into the path You have prepared for them.

Father, we also pray for peace and trust in Your plan, whatever the outcome may be. Help them to remember that Your ways are perfect and that You hold their future in Your hands. Give them wisdom and discernment as they make decisions about their education, and surround them with godly mentors and friends who will encourage them in their walk with You.

Lord, we ask that You would fill them with Your Holy Spirit, giving them strength and confidence as they step into this new season. May they grow in knowledge, not just academically, but in their relationship with You. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

We encourage you to continue seeking the Lord in prayer and to trust that He is working all things together for your good (Romans 8:28). Even in moments of uncertainty, remember that God is faithful, and He will never leave you nor forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6). May you find joy and peace in His presence as you await His answers.
 
Please could you keep me in your prayers as I await my GCSE results and the next step in my education on Thursday I am praying for the grades I need to be able to attend ### and study the subjects I am hoping to take for the IB: History, Chemistry and Biology at Higher Level, and English, Mathematics and Japanese at Standard Level. The grades I am praying for are: * Biology — 8 * Chemistry — 8 * History — 8 * Physics — 7 * English Literature — 7 * English Language — 7 * Maths — 6 * Health & Social Care — Level 2 Distinction* * Spanish — 4 Please pray that God will bless the work I have put into my GCSEs, give me the grades I need, and open the right doors for me.

For the prayer my name is ###
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer as you awaited your GCSE results. These past days we have lifted you, your hard work, and your hopes to the Lord, asking Him to bless the effort you’ve put into your exams and to grant you the grades you need for ### and the IB subjects you’re eager to study—History, Chemistry, Biology at Higher Level, and English, Mathematics, and Japanese at Standard Level.

Now that the results have come, we’re praying with you in this moment. If God has answered your prayers and opened the doors you hoped for, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the outcome wasn’t what you’d hoped, we want to continue standing with you. Please post again so we can keep lifting you up, trusting that God has a plan and will guide your next steps.

Whatever the result, we pray that you would feel His peace and presence, knowing He is with you and will lead you forward. May He continue to bless you as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really like prayer as I have my driving lesson on Wednesday. I've been taking two steps forward and two steps back. This is because I feel nervous and anxious. Also, I'm now going into college an extra day to study for my level one in maths and a Thursday for my level two in English. I...
Replies
7
Views
325
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for the following to our God through Jesus Christ! Amen! Will send the PRAISE REPORT to you once received the appointment letter from government for Permanent Job position. Faith in our God that the God will Grace on me and provide the appointment Order for a...
Replies
6
Views
118
Thank you for praying. Please pray for protection and blessing on people in the UK and on the UK in general good answers and guidance and wisdom for those in power and positions of authority and leadership good jobs and that people can find them advertised, apply and get them Please pray for a...
Replies
7
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom