2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray. The enemy is oppressing me with fear and tormenting thoughts. Please pray that God will shelter me from the attacks of the enemy.
Replies
11
Views
84
  • Locked
Please urgently pray for peace renewal, restoration of relationship and reconciliation with my mother, brother and friend ###.. May we all be able to communicate peacefully and lovingly again! Many thanks
Replies
12
Views
176
  • Locked
Hello everyone, My name is ### can you all pray for me to receive a financial breakthrough soon...Thank you and God bless
Replies
10
Views
74
  • Locked
Please Father help me
Replies
16
Views
138
  • Locked
Please pray for my baby brother ###. He is has a drug problem that now is affecting his thought process and his way of speaking with people. It is to the point that his family is pulling away from him. Please Lord open doors and send the HOLY SPIRIT to HEAL him. He is powerless to do this on his...
Replies
11
Views
68
  • Locked
These worries, please take all my worries away! How come it's so hard to not worry but trust you Lord at the same time. I know I'm fine! Just please give me Happiness, Joy, Peace, Strength. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen love you.
Replies
14
Views
103
  • Locked
Total Healing for ###, my sisters' daughter who was rushed from school to the state hospital. Was diagnos of Kidney problem. Later it was detected that it was not the kidney. Doctors have not been able to the detect. They keep giving her medicines which makes her restless and now could not even...
Replies
13
Views
106
  • Locked
Praying for all those that are worried with fears and anxieties with financial burdens that your prayers will be answered soon. I pray that your faith and trust in God will help you to through your struggles. Lord please hear these pleas through our prayers and help us. Amen
Replies
13
Views
303
  • Locked
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my...
Replies
9
Views
69
  • Locked
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my...
Replies
8
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom