Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. —1 Peter 5:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Our worries are often heavy because we refuse to put them down. We don't cast our burdens upon the LORD. Let's consciously put our future in his hands TODAY. Let's trust our worrisome fears...
Replies
0
Views
1K
  • Article Article
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. —1 Peter 5:7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... So often our worries are so heavy because we refuse to put them down. Let's cast our burdens on the Lord. Let's consciously put our future in his hands. Let's trust our worrisome fears to...
Replies
0
Views
339
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me out of these situations. Forgive me for my...
Replies
8
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom