Please urgently pray for peace renewal, restoration of relationship ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please urgently pray for peace renewal, restoration of relationship and reconciliation with my mother, brother and friend ###.. May we all be able to communicate peacefully and lovingly again! Many thanks
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray Lord that this is a beginning to our family restoration. I pray for an abundant of Your favor upon her today at her job. Thank You Lord for blessing her with this purposeful promotion, tomorrow will be her first day in her new position. Grant her Your favor and statisfication today that she...
Replies
9
Views
155
Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace, they were reconciled and reunited as a family in ### after a difficult period of separation. We remain thankful to Jesus for that miracle. However, following family...
Replies
12
Views
259
Hello, It’s been a few rough months with my soulmate. Unfortunately, we’ve been distant and went from living with one another to not speaking. I seek reconciliation, renewal, and restoration. Although, I’ve had to face things like depression, anxiety, fear, and doubt. I’ve sought to God and...
Replies
4
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,092
Messages
16,807,153
Members
650,533
Latest member
Celdaruewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom