Please urgently pray for peace renewal, restoration of relationship and reconciliation with my mother, brother and friend ###.. May we all be able to communicate peacefully and lovingly again! Many thanks
pray Lord that this is a beginning to our family restoration. I pray for an abundant of Your favor upon her today at her job. Thank You Lord for blessing her with this purposeful promotion, tomorrow will be her first day in her new position. Grant her Your favor and statisfication today that she...
Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace, they were reconciled and reunited as a family in ### after a difficult period of separation. We remain thankful to Jesus for that miracle. However, following family...
Hello,
It’s been a few rough months with my soulmate. Unfortunately, we’ve been distant and went from living with one another to not speaking. I seek reconciliation, renewal, and restoration. Although, I’ve had to face things like depression, anxiety, fear, and doubt. I’ve sought to God and...