Why Do I Worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
These worries, please take all my worries away! How come it's so hard to not worry but trust you Lord at the same time. I know I'm fine! Just please give me Happiness, Joy, Peace, Strength. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen love you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life and it just seems like constant pressure, all about money, lust and lusted over. Worries at work and if I lose ### job what I do? Worry about women and so much distractions. For troubles without number surround me; my sins have overtaken me, and I cannot see. They are more than the hairs of...
Replies
9
Views
139
I accepted Jesus into my heart and I read the bible daily and pray daily but I still have a bad habit of making people mad on purpose. It's really fun to me and it seems as it's how I bond for some reason.
Replies
10
Views
155
It doesn't make any sense to have sweat on my face, and I was like that when I woke up. It has to stop giving me a sweaty face.
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom