Your precious prayers needed, please as I woke up ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Your precious prayers needed, please as I woke up in tears today and need to be healed of love disappointment. I feel low and lonely; may God restore my loved ones and myself.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Replies
13
Views
279
There is a spiritual aspect to the following. Two extended DNA relatives in particular who I grew up around turned on me. I KNEW what they were “up to”. One was verbally abusive and after I confronted them they got worse and I ceased contact. The second one demanded that I reestablish contact so...
Replies
7
Views
296
Hello Friends, I’m asking everyone to stand with me in prayer to resolve financial debt incurred to unjust loss of job. The job search has been disappointing. I’m not giving up. Also praying for my health. The enemy is attacking me so hard and I’m fighting back with God’s word. Lord I also pray...
Replies
7
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom