My name is ###. I am working as ### since ### years I want to attempted my departmental exam for a promotion as a ### there are only ### post I believe by the grace of God I will pass out this exam just for I heartily requested you please pray for me.
My name is ###. I am working as ### since ### years I want to attempted my departmental exam for a promotion as a ### there are only ### post I believe by the grace of God I will pass out this exam just for I heartily requested you please pray for me.
Good day prayer partners and thank you for each and everyone of you who prays for my prayers and I pray, that all of you who have posted a prayer request here, that you will receive your answers according to and in the will of God. May all your family members and friends be blessed. I seek your...
Prayer request as I am working with a reporter to expose my former employer's horrible acts of unlawful dismissal and pray that the reporter will be able to report it out in a newspaper article and prevent my former employer from suing me for exposing their criminal activity to the press.