My ### & I broke up yesterday, even though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
###

  • team-hservant.png

### posts

Posted ### minutes ago

Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just broke up yesterday with my ### over small things. I want him, please pray for me to get him back.
Replies
9
Views
39
I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and I want him back. I pray that the Lord will soften his heart so he can ask us to get back together sooner rather later. I miss him and love him so much. I pray that the Lord will touch him and he will ask us to get back together. I will be nice to him...
Replies
10
Views
146
  • Locked
My boyfriend & I broke up yesterday, even though it was a mutual decision I'm hurting a lot. He's going through a lot of emotional turmoil at the moment & can't give the relationship, or me, the attention it deserves. He's a recovering addict & also struggles with depression which greatly...
Replies
5
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom