These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

N
Dearest Abba, Father, You are a Merciful God, I thank You for Your great mercy revealed in my life. Though You are perfectly Holy, full of justice, and completely righteous and I fall short of Your standard constantly and not a single day goes by my not sinning against You, yet You deal...
Replies
Views
K
Some things of great value, both sentimental and financial, have either been lost or stolen from my family. We are in dire need of their safe and immediate return. Please God, and my family, forgive me for allowing this terrible thing to occur!
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
J
Things have been very tight at the house. We are trying desperately to stay afloat. I know this prayer request may seem a bit shallow, but it never hurts to ask. On 12/14 I sent a money order in for our cell phone bill. They have never recived it. They are threathening to cut it off. I'm praying...
Replies
Views
C
Dear Lord Jesus please help my brother who is in Dubai to solve his problem he had used credit cards withdrew money and could not pay all together. so some banks have filed a court case against him. Lord his case is before public prosecutor tomorrow he got his last hearing his passport is kept...
Replies
Views
M
praveen joseph is working dubai and have his company now it is in debt and he is in jail please pray for him.
Replies
Views
R
Lord i thank you for EVERYTHING!! You are an AWSOME GOD!!!!! Lord i ask you to bless each one of these people and answer there prayers according to there need as you see fit.Lord i also want for pray for all the lost souls that dont know you. I pray that they will come to know you Lord.i ask...
Replies
Views
H
Please pray for healing of my father's body.He has been diagnosed with satge 3 rectal cancer.Pray that the cancer has not spread to his lymph nodes and that the operation and chemo will remove any trace of cancer in his body.His name is David Munro and he is 63 years old.
Replies
Views
I thank You for everything You have done for us and am forever grateful for walking with me during one of the darkest times of my life. Now that he is back, I ask you God that you help him become the man that he needs to be for us and mostly for himself. Please guide him so that his fears and...
Replies
Views
M
My brother has been not talking to his wife because she did not inform him of something that her daughter did (his step daughter). They hardly talk anymore and it's been 5 years since the incident actually happened. He just recently moved out of their home. Please pray for their marriage to...
Replies
Views
HopeinChrist
H
Please keep my gdaughter in your prayer that the Lord keep her safe and out of harms way while she is out in the world and I pray she will come home to us real soon
Replies
Views
Top Bottom