Pray For The Finnance Help

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mariadorety

praveen joseph is working dubai and have his company now it is in debt and he is in jail please pray for him.

please reply to my request prayer please pray for praveen joseph who in jail because debt

Father, thank you for the finished work of the cross. When Jesus hung on the cross and cried out "It Is Finished" this also included this debt and this jail time.

WE ask for debt cancelation and for release from jail. Just as Paul and Silas praised and worshipped you, the prison gates were opemed, so we also praise and worship and rejoice in you, Father and thank you for provisions for both of these needs, now. In Yeshua's name. Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to help your brother. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our Father, we pray for Praveen.Lord bless him.Give him peace. Lord as you were with Peter and John in the prison be with bro praveen. Lord make way to come out from the jail. forgive all his short comings. Help him in all his need.In Jesus name Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, my name is praveen. I had a elevated blood sugar and by medication the sugar is now under controll... But my extrimity have lost the mustele tone thus effecting normal function...please i need your prayer of intersession...please pray for me....
Replies
Views
Father please help me clear my debts Help tosin too please clear his debts Father help us with directions. Help my spiritual life. Financial breakthrough End of every negativity in my life Healing for my leg Freedom from jail for my brother. Heal for my grandmother. I will end 2022 with nothing...
Replies
Views
My daughters Husband Vimal is having another Girl friend. He always creates fight at home. He has now come to Goa, seems to be with her. Please pray for him to leave this affair. They are in Dubai since 10 years. I am from Ernakulam.
Replies
Views
My son was lost his job from JLW dubai please pray for him for new job and good health my son name is mithun Mathew thank you Mathew John konni
Replies
Views
My son was lost his job from JLW dubai please pray for him for new job and good health my son name is mithun Mathew thank you Mathew John konni
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom