These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
My sons, Stephen and Thomas need jobs. Stephen has an AA in horticulture and Thomas graduated our homeschool.
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
C
First I'd like to thank God for Dr. Stanley's ministry. My prayer request is that God will somehow provide my husband and I with the necessary finances to pay our bills that are already past due. Bless us with wisdom to manage all things in Jesus' name.
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
Heavenly Father, I'm feeling alone again, please show me a sign that You are near and hear my cries. Thank you for taking care of me and my kids. Continue to protect and bless us in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Replies
Views
M
divine protection of my family. spiritual growth for all members of my family and friends. financial break through, able to take care of all my responsibilities and help others that are in need of help. health for all my family members and thy self raises and promotion that comes at the job...
Replies
Views
T
My name is Tommy Rose and I have a cist on the left side of my bottom lip! Its cause from a clogged saliva gland and if it doesnt go away Ill need oral surgery! I have been told its costly and I dont have the money and I dont have insurance.....I am a strong believer in gods healing and am...
Replies
Views
godpleasehelppeople
G
A
My husband,was given a notice,from his job of 19 years,that his services are no longer needed,after Jan.31st.We are scared and are trying to find work,fast.I'm praying for a miracle.God is the only one,that can change our circumstances.We have a month to find work and move to a cheaper...
Replies
Views
Father God I submit myself to you just as I am; remove any and all things that are not pleasing to you. I cannot wait for you heal my marriage or reconcile me back to my husband- use me while I am here. Position me to intercede for ALL the hurting spouses who are in pain like me. Let me be their...
Replies
Views
J
First I want to thank you all for your prayers. Our situation with our house is that we are going to lose it January 3rd. GOD provide us with a rental and a financial gift from my brother to help us move. Please continue to pray for us, we are packing and my wife is taking it hard.
Replies
Views
J
Please pray for me ex partner and me.....for God to direct us both in his decision as to our future. The past being very rocky but Jesus keeps bringing us back together many times. Dear Lord please provide clarity.
Replies
Views
Heavenly father ... I come to you today in the name of Jesus .. I come to you to pray for my ministry .. Open the heavens above my ministry .. Break the hindrances and obstacles .. set my ministry free from any bondage , from any suffering .. i want to serve you Lord so , you are the power...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom