Financial

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jett0621

Things have been very tight at the house. We are trying desperately to stay afloat. I know this prayer request may seem a bit shallow, but it never hurts to ask. On 12/14 I sent a money order in for our cell phone bill. They have never recived it. They are threathening to cut it off. I'm praying that the money order comes in soon. That was 120 of money that I cant replace,amd we are hard strapped right now. Please pray that the money order finds its way to them or back to me.

I agree in Jesus' Name that the payment will get there. Amen

You may be hard pressed but Jesus is not. He has everything you need. Spend time reading the Bible, in prayer & listening for His directions and you'll be fine. Trust Him. Numbers 23:19

Father God you know all about this situation and know the position they are in today, bless this woman as she placesher trust in you to meet her every need and her household, in the name of Jesus, we submit this request, amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I am strapped financially and need 1300$ For a bill. It has been tight. Pray that God will intervene and show me the direction to get this money. I know he will provide I just need help soon!!!
Replies
Views
1. Oh Lord silence all my mockers 2. Make me relevant in my husband's family and in my family 3. All round breakthroughs 4. Uproot stagnation 5. Grant unto me and my husband divine unusual major mega lasting commotion of contracts 6. Grant unto me unusual divine business ideas and wisdom to go...
Replies
Views
In order to bring gangstlakers down as with my last prayer I need a ton of money and quick to come to me. I need prayer in agreement for this. I need a spectrum analyzer to track down the signals that are being sent to me plus an ultrasound microphone that I want. Plus I'm taking or reading on...
Replies
Views
1. Pray for my only daughter Kai who is not talking to me & her two brothers. She has been ordered by her husband not to. We are not even allowed to see the children, infact we don't know where they live. 2. For my end of service benefits to be paid to me from my former place of work. 3. For me...
Replies
Views
Dad. Plse heal my body, mind and bless me with the 19m. Give me a miracle and something to live for father. Bless me with inner peace. Happiness holy spirit,srrength and healing. Let me glow again. Big orders at ACM. . A new sedan/suv and a new lab top. I am tired of hand me downs. Lord I need...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom