Marriage

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mosesclark

My brother has been not talking to his wife because she did not inform him of something that her daughter did (his step daughter). They hardly talk anymore and it's been 5 years since the incident actually happened. He just recently moved out of their home. Please pray for their marriage to get back on track and be stronger and pray for his heart to soften and to forgive her and let their marriage grow stronger.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and all those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Have Faith in God. God Loves You. Trust Him. God is in control. Everything is going to be alright! Be Encouraged.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

****If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Please help this family come back together for the sake of the child(ren) and for the true purpose of marriage. Amen.

I encourage you, moses, to read the following link and if possible to ask your brother to read it.
/>http://www.prayerrequest.com/topic/93764-in-a-relationship-married-or-not-you-must-read-this/page__fromsearch__1

I pray this word touches his heart and he repent and turn back to God and to his family.

Dear GOD

We pray that you put a hedge of protection from evil one on all marriages,especially this one in Jesus name.Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Praying to Our Father Our Savior for restoration and forgiveness in my daughters marriage. Please let my daughter forgive her husband for being weak in a moment. It didn't result in anything like adultery or an affair or anything bad. She just has a hard time overlooking weakness in his speech...
Replies
Views
LORD JESUS CHRIST PRAYING FOR DAUGHTER MARRIAGE AND GRANT EMPLOYMENT VISA TO MY DAUGHTER AND GIVE HER GOOD HEALTH BLESS THE LIFE PARTNER HELP US TO SOLVE OUR FINANCIAL NEEDS SHOW THE WAY BLESS MY JOB AND GIVE PEACE IN THE FAMILY MY WIFE S HEALING AND REMOVE WIFES SICKNESS AND GRAND HER GOOD...
Replies
Views
Prayer request for a divorced woman and man. They have been divorced because the man had gotten a different lady pregnant. He got a woman pregnant that's a wiccan. Since then she has destroyed the lives of the man's first marriage kids. She does rituals all the time against the man's first...
Replies
Views
Everyone in my air grace anoiting isn't great at all about what God wanted with Myles Hass and I. Let them choke out on evil witchcraft to the point they have none of my prayers God's hearts desires orgasm energy marriage energy anything beautiful nothing that would make them ever stay with...
Replies
Views
1. Completion of my building project 2. For God to settle my daughter Bethel maritally and not allow her be in a polygamous marriage. 3. For God to help her find her purpose in life and pursue it. 4. God should grant me total healing and deliverance in my health. 5. For God to grant my daughter...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom