Pray For Healing Of My Dad's Body From Cancer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

healdave

Please pray for healing of my father's body.He has been diagnosed with satge 3 rectal cancer.Pray that the cancer has not spread to his lymph nodes and that the operation and chemo will remove any trace of cancer in his body.His name is David Munro and he is 63 years old.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request to heal your dad and to also bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and all those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Have Faith in God. God Loves You. Trust Him. God is in control. Everything is going to be alright! Be Encouraged.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: You Know That God Is A Healer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my Dad’s cancer medication to shrink the cancer and for his lymph nodes to greatly improve. Thank you so kindly for your prayers
Replies
Views
Pray for my dads brain cancer to be benign and that he still has a lot of good years left and doesn’t lose his quality of life. Bless the surgery team members so that it is a safe and curative surgery.
Replies
Views
Just found out my husband has prostate cancer. He is inconsolable and angry at God. Please pray that it hasn't spread to his lymph nodes or bones; he's no longer willing to join me in prayer right now I fear not only for his total recovery but his faith... We are also waiting & praying to hear...
Replies
Views
Praying for healing from cancer for my friend Nicoline
Replies
Views
Brethren please intercede for my father he's suffering from prostrate cancer. The doctor said the cancer has spread to liver, kidney and lungs. If God has ever healed anyone with cancer, He can heal my Dad Mr Sylvester Ezeani. Please pray for God to heal him.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom