These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

sooo confused no card yet no answered from case Worker
Replies
Views
All i want time to myself alone time n privacy my mom refused to babysitting she promise n changed her mine all she want money I cant afford to give her $50 to $100 I can give her 20 she need to act like a grandma to her grand kids n stop treatment me like a child
Replies
Views
H
I've been suffering with depression and anxiety for years now, and today it seems to come to a head. I'm having severe panic attacks, and have been in and out of the hospital all week. I'm waiting for a call from my psychiatrist, and I ask you to please pray that she can help my suffering. Thank...
Replies
Views
Sheree109
S
N
I have faith in God that he is a miracle maker, but lately so many evil and bad things been happening to my family and I know it ain’t nothing but the devil. I need your help and prayers. Please pray for me , for my children Darlan and Daniel and my family. Lord, I need a miracle, please...
Replies
Views
My heavenly father you are the wonderful father in this world. lord you are the great lord in this world. today i pray for my friend.you touch him today. in this night you can do miracle for his life.lord you covered with ur blood for my frnd.what ever he need please help to him in every minit...
Replies
Views
F
I feel that am so distant to God to an extent that saying a prayer for a group of people loudly becomes difficult and that i also find a job because am desperate for one, to also improve my self esteem because i have a poor background i feel some one rich would not tolerate me yet others have...
Replies
Views
Lord I pray for those who are struggling financially, emotionally and physically daily. Please bless the many with family issues, injustices. Provide your holy word to guide and protect us a long the path we must take. A special prayer for Tyler too.In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
Views
Happy New Year Child of God From My Heart to Yours Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for 2012. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything...
Replies
Views
M
God I pray to you that my fiance of 3 years wayne return home soon please I pray to you that he looks into his heart and returns home to me and my kids so that we can continue to be the family we once were. Please help him decide and not his family when it comes to our lives. Please open his...
Replies
Views
A
Please-pray-that-i-recieve-the-pain-medication-i-despratly-need-today---thankyou---in-jesus-name
Replies
Views
Top Bottom