These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
Please pray for our daughter, Elise. She has an inoperable brain tumor on her thalamus, and we are waiting for the biopsy results. She is 19 years old. She also suffers from depression which may or may not be related. She has been clean and sober in Narcotics Anonymous for nearly a year...
Replies
Views
F
Praise You Lord Jesus! You are Holy and Worthy to be praised! We Thank You Heavenly Father! The whole earth is full of your! Let our words glorify you, let our eyes glorify you, let our hands glorify you, let us glorify you with entire being! EVERYBODY, look at the rays from the sun, see the...
Replies
Views
N
May the New Year bring you love, happiness, peace, good health,success, hope, comfort, warmth, prosperity, and cherished memories! May you have new hopes, aspirations, and resolutions for the coming year. May you celebrate and enjoy the simple pleasures of life in the coming year. May...
Replies
Views
N
My Lord, Jesus, You are so beautiful and wonderful. Draw me near to You. Let me feel the warmth of Your breath on me. Touch my face. Touch me so profoundly that the world may disappear from before me. Embrace me and fill my heart with Your passion. Lavish upon me a thousand million...
Replies
Views
i dont know which way to turn father can you hear me i need a blessing im homeless jobless and a single parent of 3 my situation is very depressing i have nothing im coming to you because you are all i got i trust you i know you can move mountians please have mercy on me i love you
Replies
Views
B
Dear warriors, Am back home for holiday in India, but everythig has been going wrong frm the time i arrived, airport stresses, weightloss, a threat on my life by phone and also some issues with family members upetting anf emotionally harming me.I need your prayers for immediate and permanant...
Replies
Views
M
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
F
been in several relationships but all empty promises to a point i feel there is aproblem with me because they totaly fade but i pray in 2012 i do find da right person and settle down
Replies
Views
J
Marlene and I (John) have been going out for some time with plans to marry, we are not children anymore in our 40’s... before we even entered into a realatinship with each other we prayed and had people pray as we have both come from bad marriges and realationships... Marlene told me 5 weeks...
Replies
Views
JESUS PRAYED ALL NITE AND I ASK EVERYONE TO PRAY THAT I WILL MEET MY FINANCIAL NEEDS THIS MONTH THANKYOU ALSO PRAY FOR LEA EKOH THE PROSTITUTE WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR WHOM I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM OR SEEN FOR ABOUT A MONTH HER FAMILY DOES NOT ANSWER THE PHONE AND IT SEEMS SOME OF HER CLOSEST...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom