These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY,WE ARE FALLING APART BECAUSE OF FINACES,MY SISTER IS NOT WORKINH AND I DONT AFFORD TO TAKE CARE OF HER SONS SINCE I ALSO HAVE A DAUGHTER TO RAISE,SO SOMETIMES MY SISTER DOES NOT UNDERSTAND,PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER TO GET A JOB. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE GOVERMENT...
Replies
Views
Hello every1, many of you hv been praying for me with the molestation/abuse situation. For a while I was doing well with getting back to a place where I was trusing God again. On Christmas Eve, the enemy just began to attack me in a way that I still can not believe. The man who abused my...
Replies
Views
G
Please pray for me to obtain the job Teaching Assistant in one secondary school so that I can study UBS or other course during night. Thank you very much. ~Follow Jesus closely~:)
Replies
Views
Dear God, Thou art my holy father.I love thee and trust thee wholly,because i have none other than you.If you do not help me where do i go to,whom do i turn to.Because there is nothing impossible for you.You know that i am not bad at heart and i am honest.I also try to forgive others as you...
Replies
Views
praise the lord.my heavenly father iam waiting for my mba 3rd semister results. lord iam your child. please u give for me 8.3 points. because it is very important on my carrier.you are help to me in my studies. lord you give me 1st class for my 3rd semister mba. lord my father you have not leave...
Replies
Views
H
Lord, I look to you for your assistance as I battle Tuesday morning. I pray for your strength and courage as I endure tomorrow morning the status of what my future will become. Lord, please provide me with a positive outcome for tomorrow. I have endured four months of sleepless nights...
Replies
Views
J
Jesus thank you for everything that you have been giving in my life. Thank for the chances and love. I'm sorry for all my sins. Jesus You are the one and only who can help me in this situation. Please open Your way for me to stay longer in Australia. I just want to make my mum happy and proud of...
Replies
Views
P
Please pray for our baby to get better. For our marriage to grow stronger, for me and my wife to grow closer. Pray that this next week I will be abel to go out to the community to raise more support for the addition to our hose to give my baby a therapy room and a special needs bathroom. Pray...
Replies
Views
Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Please pray that no more charges come fourth and that my court in Feb goes good. I worry about these legal problems alot. I will pray and feel good about all of this and then the devil comes back and and gets me worring again. Please also pray for my...
Replies
Views
A
For deliverance of our Son VC who is very depressed. Father God,please take control of him by your Holy Spirit. We ask in your Son's name.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom