Relationship

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnpaul

Marlene and I (John) have been going out for some time with plans to marry, we are not children anymore in our 40’s... before we even entered into a realatinship with each other we prayed and had people pray as we have both come from bad marriges and realationships... Marlene told me 5 weeks ago that she has no feelings for me and that she is confused and that her past relationships were just empty promises... I do not know what to say anymore. I have done everything possible to try and get her to love me again and yet she is as cold as ice... but she still wants to be with me....... until end of January 2012. I do love her so much. Please pray for Gods intervention in this relationship.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray that God will do what is best for you in this situation, and will grant you love and happiness. In Jesus' name, amen.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Got This. He Loves You. Fear Not.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear prayer warriors, I'm going through a spritual warfare, I have a coworker who have been trying to hurt me, when we trust and obey and listen the lord's instructions no weapons from the oppressors can harm us. I noticed several weeks ago how this particular coworker been watching me, I...
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for Marlen & Antonio: in deep need of prompt God's intervention on our relationship, we suppose to get married next year but going through difficult times very stressful and we may break up. Please pray for restoration and reconciliation; may the Lord let us stay together...
Replies
Views
Lord you know my heart. You know my thoughts. I love my family so much but most of the time I don't know what to do because they all have so many problems. I chose a long time ago not to invite that into my life anymore after i left my abusive husband. I don't know what to do about my niece...
Replies
Views
My name is Martina basumatary my neck name is Ajay basumatary Please pray for me my life is going very bad time this days and I don't want to live anymore My family is Hindu but i m Christian i have taken baptism on September 2021 so my request is I have a girlfriend and our relationship...
Replies
Views
Lord my wife is going on a week trip for work and fun. I know that our marriage is not well and she doesn’t want to be married to me anymore, but Lord I beg you, please take care of her, watch over her and let nothing bad happen to her. Be a constant shield and support to her, let her feel your...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom