Lord Remember Me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine1945

Prayer Warrior
Please keep my gdaughter in your prayer that the Lord keep her safe and out of harms way while she is out in the world and I pray she will come home to us real soon

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and all those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Have Faith in God. God Loves You. Trust Him. God is in control. Everything is going to be alright! Be Encouraged.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

****If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Cover her under your blood Lord and I pray for guidance and protection in her life. Help her to think straight in what she does or say. Bring her home and post your guardian angels continually around her.

These and other mercies I ask and I tell you thanks in Faith believing.

AMEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Protect my niece Katherine, Father God, each and every day. As she goes to out and she comes back home, be her shield and her fortress. Keep her away from the evils of this world. Let no bad influence corrupt her precious mind. Let no accidents fall on her while she's away from home. Allow no...
Replies
Views
Thank you Jesus for a wonderful day! How you keep showibg up for me and making me from my traumas everyday ❤️ All praise to you, Jesus! Thank you for keeping my family and my patients safe today ❤️ Thank you for keeping especially one patient safe and feeling safe today - bless her still on her...
Replies
Views
Lord protect my niece Katherine, Father God, each and every day. Be her shield and her fortress. Keep her away from the evils of this world. Let no bad influence corrupt her precious mind. Let no accidents fall on her while she's out there in the world. Allow no physical harm to touch her body...
Replies
Views
Dear God, forgive me for taking her flea collar off -- I did not know she would push the screen out at the bottom. She's been out before but comes home early -- if someone took her may she escape back to us, either way bring her back please in Jesus name
Replies
Views
I am asking for safety prayers for our daughter. She is flying for her first time this coming sat the 5th. She is flying with her cousin and meeting another cousin when they get into Florida. This is the first time she has left her daughter Delaney with the Down Syndrome. Her other daughter and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom