Prayer For My Brother

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cathy

Dear Lord Jesus please help my brother who is in Dubai to solve his problem he had used credit cards withdrew money and could not pay all together. so some banks have filed a court case against him. Lord his case is before public prosecutor tomorrow he got his last hearing his passport is kept in prosecutors custody. Lord jesus help him to solve his problem very easily tomorrow and put in their mind to give his passport back in the hands of my brother Mario. Help his to solve his problem, protect and guide him Lord Jesus he is put on black list. Lord forgive Mario if he has done anything wrong or hurt you in any way. I make this prayer in the name of Jesus.Work a miracle on him tomorrow jesus and I will send this request to my five friends or persons.

Dear Lord Jesus please help my brother who is in Dubai to solve his problem he had used credit cards withdrew money and could not pay all together. so some banks have filed a court case against him. Lord his case is before public prosecutor tomorrow he got his last hearing his passport is kept in prosecutors custody. Lord jesus help him to solve his problem very easily tomorrow and put in their mind to give his passport back in the hands of my brother Mario. Help his to solve his problem, protect and guide him Lord Jesus he is put on black list. Lord forgive Mario if he has done anything wrong or hurt you in any way. I make this prayer in the name of Jesus.Work a miracle on him tomorrow jesus and I will send this request to my five friends or persons.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and all those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Have Faith in God. God Loves You. Trust Him. God is in control. Everything is going to be alright! Be Encouraged.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Father, just as you moved on the case of someone who was charged with an offense, she realized after reading your word, she could not be charged because Jesus already took that upon Himself at the cross. What you will do for one, you also will do for another. We ask for not charges against this man and for all debt to be canceled. We ask for favor to be restored to him because he is your child and your children are blessed.

In Jesus name we thank you. Amen.

Thanks you hadarassh God bless you and in your name and in your prayer I hope tomorrow my brother's problem will be solved I will get a good news towmorrow after his court case in the morning I ask you lord to help all those who are in need at this hour and make this prayer in your name jesus.

Lord we pray for sis cathy's brother. Lord you the situation through which he is going. Lord do a miracle for him. forgive his sins and short comings. Lord you are a living God and you can only solve this problem. We trust in you. Lord you speak the concern authority. In Jesus Name we ask> Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My Name is pauline dsouza. My brother is beating me & giving me bad words because I have given all my money & my daddy's & my brother's money to Him. Now he is not there he has died 2 years back. From the day he have passed my brother is giving me trouble. Please pray for me that my financial...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Tim, I have a son, Matthew, that was involved in a drug deal gone wrong. A boy died as a result. The Prosecutor is trying to lock him up and throw away the Key. He is only 19 years old and facing 20 years in Prison. He is experiencing all kinds of violence, doubt about God and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for the safe return of my friend Anthony Blake held over in The Ukraine. He was an independent contractor there and was robbed of his ID/credit cards and the US California bank has placed on his bank account. The Ukraine government is in possession of his passport and will not...
Replies
Views
My brother had never problems with the law. He slapped his girlfriend Katarina couple of times. She sued him and he ended up in prison today. He has problems with temper but this woman and the whole situation around her is suspicions. She has million euro in the banc and suspicious friends...
Replies
Views
Pray for my brother 🙏 Please pray for my brother's health and his heart. May the Lord cure him of his heart problem giving it strength and grant him a long healthy life. May the lord remove any obstacles he is and will be facing during his healing process. May the lord protect him at all time 🙏
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom