Yes We Can...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with Your strength, Your grace, and mercy to live this Christian Life successfully. I can’t do this on my own. But I can do all things through Christ if You strengthen me. That is what the Bible says. Strengthen me and help me to accept Your strength to live the life and lifestyle that You have chosen for me. God all that I have asked You to do for me, please do the same for all my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Make this happen for all of us. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So in Jesus’ name.
default_smile.png

Philippians 4:13…I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

default_cool.png
No one can live for God in their own strength. If any one of us could there would have been no need for Jesus to die.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Philippians 4:13 - King James Version “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN 🙏
Replies
Views
Philippians 4:13 - King James Version “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN 🙏
Replies
Views
GOD in you, i find strength. 2 Corinthians 12:8-10 - King James Version 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in...
Replies
Views
GOD you give me strength. Philippians 4:13 - King James Version 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Psalm 18:1-2 - King James Version 18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I...
Replies
Views
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Lord lend me the strength to live my life through all stress. Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom