Nobody is reading this thread right now.

GOD in you, i find strength.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 - King James
Version
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Philippians 4:13 - King James Version (KJV)

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN 🙏

GOD in you, i find strength.

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 - King James
Version
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Philippians 4:13 - King James Version (KJV)

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN 🙏
AMEN! AMEN!
God the Father, Son, Holy Spirit,
I come in agreement with Blessings1962's prayer's to You today, as I pray for Your divine healing and protective hand upon them and their family today, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I pray that all their need's would be met in Jesus' name, Amen. All the glory, honor and praise to Almighty God the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Amen.

2 Corinthians 6:2 - (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, NOW is the accepted time; behold, NOW is the day of SALVATION) !!!

FOR WE ARE NOT PROMISED TOMORROW !!!

How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION !

NOTE: (IF YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE YOU KNOW WHO ARE NOT YET SAVED)

The GOSPEL of SALVATION for this present AGE of GRACE is the Apostle Paul's gospel (1 Corin. 15:1-4).

1 Corinthians 15:1-4
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

Ephesians 1:7
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace

Ephesians 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise

Romans 5:9
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him

(The video below is HOW to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION, please watch - GOD BLESS!) 🙏

NOTE: WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED ?!

(Also Watch video below to see just how IMPORTANT FAITH in the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST is).

SAVED By God's GRACE Through FAITH IN THE BLOOD ATONEMENT OF JESUS CHRIST!!!
Romans: 3:24 - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Romans: 3:25 -
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God.
Romans: 3:28 - Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 5:1 - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Romans 5:9 - Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Ephesians: 1:7 -
In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.
Colossians:1:14 -
In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.

RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE GOSPEL

THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE - FREE ONLINE BIBLE

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST ?🩸

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF TRUTH

(2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.)

NOTE
: We are to read the ENTIRE bible, BUT the entire bible is NOT all to the GENTILES, BEFORE the cross, Jesus came ONLY to the house of Israel the Jews. AFTER the cross, Jesus assigned PAUL to go to the GENTILES and the JEWS, to preach the message of GRACE, which makes Paul our Apostle for this dispensation (The Age of Grace). Paul informed the other Apostles of the revelation given to him from Jesus Christ and they too, began to preach the GRACE message to both the JEWS and the GENTILES, AFTER Jesus died on the cross, BELIEVER's IN CHRIST (THE BODY OF CHRIST), were no longer under the LAW, but NOW under GRACE. (TWO DIFFERENT DISPENSATIONS).

Israel/Jews under the LAW BEFORE Christ died - (ONE dispensation) ...... to
Gentiles AND Israel/Jews under GRACE AFTER Christ died - (ANOTHER dispensation) -- Two (2) different DISPENSATION'S.

Act's transition's us into this time/present day, this dispensation, where PAUL is our APOSTLE for this AGE OF GRACE, GOD'S GRACE, (Ephesians 3:1-7 - For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: how that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; that the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ).

(1 Corinthians 12:12-13 -- 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.)

(Acts 9:15 ---15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel) (
Note Jesus is referring to PAUL)

I have put all the links for the teaching's below all you need to do is LISTEN & LEARN. NOTE: the scripture for (2 Timothy 2:15) below, tells us to STUDY & RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH, this tells us there were different "DISPENSATIONS".

(2 Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.)

Acts 3:1 (watch first for a preview of the transitional book of Acts)

Two different DISPENSATIONS - BEFORE Christ died -- Water Baptism for the REMISSION of sins
- AFTER Christ died -- Baptism into the Holy Spirit by FAITH/BELIEVING that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures, this is our SALVATION for today the age of GRACE !! TWO different DISPENSATION'S. GRACE by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ.

(Water Baptism is a "WORKS" under the LAW - BUT NOW Salvation is by GRACE through FAITH ALONE), BAPTISED INTO THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Today's Gospel for SALVATION
:
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 --- 15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures

An Excellent explanation of the APOSTLE PAUL vs. APOSTLE'S MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE and JOHN and the two different dispensations are included in the video's below, please take a moment to listen to them, they are very important to our SALVATION for today and the way we are to LIVE TODAY, what our GOSPEL for today is and also whom Jesus Christ appointed as our APOSTLE for today (the APOSTLE PAUL and his Books of (Roman's to Philemon), the TRANSITION is in the book of ACTS) for this is the reason the Apostle Paul and the books of Paul, are in the bible for THIS DISPENSATION of GRACE.

NOTE:
In all the video's below, the explanation's all come from the (scriptures of the KINGS JAMES BIBLE).

APOSTLE PAUL for the teaching of this age of GRACE ---- (PAUL'S MESSAGE) (Excellent video to explain the differences in the APOSTLE'S preaching's). (All from King James Bible Scriptures)

PAUL'S MESSAGE

WHY PAUL

RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE NEW TESTAMENT

RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE APOSTLES

More about PAUL, DISPENSATIONS, WATER BAPTISM vs. BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT

DISPENSATION'S IN THE BIBLE

SUNDRY TIMES AND DIVERS MANNERS = DISPENSATIONS

RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE GOSPEL

THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE - FREE ONLINE BIBLE

You can find more of Robert Breaker's verse by verse teachings at thecloudchurch.org (instruction's follow:)

Go to: thecloudchurch.org then on the headings go to: VERSE BY VERSE, Scroll past the video and go all the way down until you see: PAST VERSE BY VERSE VIDEO TEACHING SERIES, then click on the BOOK you want to study of Robert's teaching's, and then Scroll down past the video to the list of teachings of that particular Bible book. (NOTE: VIEMO is the better choice to listen to over YOUTUBE because there are NO AD'S interruptions on VIEMO -- They are the exact same teaching's only YOUTUBE has ad's and VIEMO doesn't.

CHART
https://romansthruphilemon.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/chart.gif

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

GOD when i am weak make me strong. 2 Corinthians 12:8-10 - King James Version 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom