Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"YOU ARE ENOUGH"

You are an amazingly gifted child of God. You Are Enough.
You are unique. Appreciate Your uniqueness.
And continue to work on You becoming all that God created You to be.
Be the best You, that You can be.

"YOU ARE ENOUGH".

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC

Last edited:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

"YOU ARE ENOUGH"

You are an amazingly gifted child of God. You Are Enough.
You are unique. Appreciate Your uniqueness.
And continue to work on You becoming all that God created You to be.
Be the best You, that You can be.

"YOU ARE ENOUGH".

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Answer: First, the term Christian must be defined. A “Christian” is not a person who has said a prayer or walked down an aisle or been raised in a Christian family. While each of these things can be a part of the Christian experience, they are not what makes a Christian. A Christian is a person...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Your value is the price of Jesus’s life. 💓 Let Us Pray: God, Jesus died so that I may have life. I ask You in Jesus' name help me die to self so Jesus can have life and life more abundantly living in me. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God is preparing, positioning, empowering, and maturing you for a greater work. But understand this; you’ll never reach the place of spiritual maturity in which you’re free of Satan. You can overcome him, but you can’t eliminate him. So you must keep your focus on God, meditate upon God’s Word...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
“The earth is the LORD’S, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters” (Ps. 24:1–2). 🙌Everything we have is a gift from God. 🙌Tell the Lord Thank You. When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me, Encourager Linda...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom