we is come to you ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacedrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacedrick

Guest
we is come to you aGAIN WE NEED YOU KNOW OUR PRAYER LORD JESUS YOU SAID YOU WILL NOT FORSAKE US WE NEED YOU IN PRAYER AND LIFT US UP IN PRAYER LORD JESUS WE NEED LORD JESUS PLEASE TOUCH MY ### HEART AND THE ### HEART TO SET ME A FREE MAN OK TELL THEM LORD JESUS TO SET ME AS A FREE MAN MY KIDS NEED ME AND MY FAMILY AND NEW WIFE I AM ABOUT TO MARRY LORD JUST KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYER WE JUST TO SAY THANK YOU LORD LORD JESUS WE NEED YOU IN EVERYWAY LORD JESUS PLEASE ANWSER OUR PRAYER OK WE NEED YOU LORD JESUS PLEASE DONT LET US DOWN I KNOW YOU WANT LET US DOWN YOU IS A GOD AND LORD JESUS TO NOT LIE TO US WE NEED YOU LORD JESUS WE IS CRY OUT TO LORD AND BEGGING YOU WE NEED YOU LORD JESUS YOU IS THE ONE GOT TO SET ### A FREE MAN PLEASE ANWSER OUR AND LOSE HIM OUT OF THERE LORD PLEASE ANWSER US IN YOUR PRAYER WE NEED YOU AND LOVE YOU LORD JESUS PLEASE ANWSER OUR PRAYER WE LOVE YOU LORD JESUS
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:12 : King Solomon gave the queen of Sheba all she desired and asked for; he gave her more than she had brought to him. Then she left and returned with her retinue to her own country. A Prayer Inspired by 2 Chronicles 9:12...
Replies
12
Views
164
almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
158
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom