Vet Needs Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father God I also pray for Jason to know that You are God and that God is love. Everything he has seen has possibly left him with some doubt to why God would allow such things to take place. Lord you are a loving caring God and have a plan that is for good and not evil. Lord help Jason to find You, to trust You. Help him to overcome the pain that is present in his life as a result of war. Bless him for being a honourable soldier standing up for our country. Only to return home broken as a result of war. Restore Jason and make him whole again. Thank you Jesus that you have the power to do this and I ask it to be done in Your name amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I’m in desperate need of prayer over my marriage. We’ve been married over 20 years and we’ve had major challenges throughout the entire marriage. For the last 2.5 years we’ve been living separately in the same home. All this time he wanted the marriage and I did not. There has been adultery...
Replies
Views
prayer requests for 202201251227..Prayer requests for Hon. Mr. Amal Graafstra and his staff at Dangerous things. I was reading something earlier, that was quite alarming. Firstly, let us go to some of the Holy Words of the Almighty and the wayshowers. Hosea 4:6-' My people are destroyed for lack...
Replies
Views
I’m in desperate need of prayer over my marriage. We’ve been married over 20 years and we’ve had major challenges throughout the entire marriage. For the last 2.5 years we’ve been living separately in the same home. All this time he wanted the marriage and I did not. There has been adultery...
Replies
Views
I need prayer for some financial and work situations. I have severe anxiety and stress over these situations.I pray that god moves in a big way and gives me relief and moves in these situations. I know that with god all things are possible.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom