Various Prayer Requests

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.

2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.

3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.

4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.

5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits.

6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless exceeding abundantly the person who sent me this prayer and myself above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Bless us Lord Jesus. Open up the windows of heaven and pour us out blessings that we shall not have room enough to receive them. Bless each of us with Your Strength and an overwhelming strong desire that can not be quenched to walk in the Integrity of Christ and live a Christian lifestyle. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, strength, honor, joy, peace, protection, and prosperity. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer in Jesus’ name, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

father I pray for healing for all those mentioned in this prayer request. I pray for safety and that you provide a God fearing spouse for the person. I pray that you will provide proof for the law suit in Jesus name I pray Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for me to be totally healed from all these infirmity eggs diabetes arthritis pain and n my bones and I need for God to send me helpers with all I am and in volved in doing. My ministry to be strong lord touch my children and family I am having pains in my chest and side...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my 14 year old daughter and healing of arthritis and hypertension for my 87 year old Mom, we are in need of a place to stay and our basic needs to be met, food to eat, a fully furnished home to stay, electricity and municipal bills paid, school fees and bible college fees...
Replies
Views
I need prayer for my physical health, my feet and ankles are numb, and my legs and knees are swollen very much. I have much trouble getting up out of bed and out of chair. My body is sore all over. Neck Back, etc. I have diabetes, and neuropathy, they also said that I have arthritis, there is...
Replies
Views
Hi every one in this Prayer Request, God is faithful, he makes a way to move forward when we stumble. I wrote in this forum a couple of weeks ago, about my difficult situation after I lost my job. I began my new journey as an assistant pastor of a very small church in the city where I live form...
Replies
Views
Thx for yr prayers intercessors: my property taxes will b due. Lots of $$. Also house repairs all fall on my shoulders even tho my 2 siblings co own house w/ me. I've had sooooo much anxiety that i actually have been having insomnia issues. Pls pray that God will give me HIS blessed peace @ nite...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom