Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Steve, I could have written this prayer 5 years ago. I have two protruding discs creating back pain, diabetes, neuropathy, foot arthritis...and had bladder cancer.
I did my part by hunkering down on my diet and God kept my ailments in check. I do 10 mile hikes, glory to God and I live by two mottos: 'His Love first' and 'I will do all the possibles and God will take care of the impossibles.' Faith will take you a long way.

Steve, I'm praying for your victory my friend.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Steve. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore him physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!

Keep praising Jesus through your songs.
❤❤❤

Steve, I could have written this prayer 5 years ago. I have two protruding discs creating back pain, diabetes, neuropathy, foot arthritis...and had bladder cancer.
I did my part by hunkering down on my diet and God kept my ailments in check. I do 10 mile hikes, glory to God and I live by two mottos: 'His Love first' and 'I will do all the possibles and God will take care of the impossibles.' Faith will take you a long way.

Steve, I'm praying for your victory my friend.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Steve. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore him physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!

Keep praising Jesus through your songs.
❤❤❤
Thank you, Brother in Christ, that is a good encouragement to me to hear. I am believing God as the one who can heal me, as the scripture says, "Heal me and I shall be healed, save me and I shall be saved." Jesus is my great physician. In His Mighty Name. Amen.

I just prayed for your request! Remember the Lord hears, considers, and answers the prayers of the righteous (The Christian) according to his will as it says in Scripture! (Psalm 34:17) (1 John 5:14)

As a Christian, walk in the Spirit and the Lord's ways by avoiding sin, that your prayers be not hindered. (Galatians 5:16-26)

Pray for your request without stopping as the Scripture commands. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

Remember also the Holy Spirit intercedes for you when you are among the followers of the Lord (a Christian), and He (the Spirit) expresses the groanings in you which cannot be uttered. (Romans 8:26)

The Lord answer your prayer according to his grace, mercy, and will!

Amen! So be it!

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Matthew 4:23: And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.

Luke 9:11: But when the multitudes knew it, they followed Him; and He received them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who had need of healing.

James5:16: Pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Life Is A Classroom...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my music ministry on YouTube to grow. I am on YouTube and Tik Tok as Steve R Brunton. I especially want my song "When Jesus Found Me" to be used to bring many to Christ Jesus.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom