Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

My prayer request is for me to be totally healed from all these infirmity eggs diabetes arthritis pain and n my bones and I need for God to send me helpers with all I am and in volved in doing. My ministry to be strong lord touch my children and family I am having pains in my chest and side. Please help me. Give me travel mercy In Jesus name. I pray I will not die and no one will die from my family. I leave the rest to God to finish. What God cannot do does not exist. I am an NSPPDiAN

Pray these scriptures for the person that is sick!!​

God says He wants you to be healthy and happy.​

3 John 2 Says- Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth..
So God has made provisions in His Word to keep you healthy .​

Sickness sometimes is cured instantly, but most of the time it occurs when we
follow God's instructions and our body heals itself naturally.​

So let's see who might be responsible for your sickness:​

Luke 13:16

And ought not this woman, a daughter of Abraham whom Satan bound for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day?”

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.​

Some times sickness comes from satan and sometimes it comes from our bad habits like (drinking, smoking, overeating, etc.)​

So God gives you instructions in the Bible on what to avoid in your life so you will stay healthy and also instructions on how to bring healing to your body and bring you back to a healthy state.​

Here are some scriptures you can stand on for your healing:​

James 5:13-15
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.​

Proverbs 17:22 tells us, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Stay happy and your body will begin to heal itself/ Keep anger, fear and frustration out of your thoughts as they can cause health problems.

Ps.37:4​

Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Proverbs 3:7-8

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord and shun evil.
8 This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.​

Is.53:5
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.​

PSALM 107:20 HE SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, AND DELIVERED THEM FROM THEIR DESTRUCTIONS.​

Ps.103:3-5
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord God, I am suffering from heart chest pains now. This feels like a heart attack. Please have mercy on me, I do not want to die, please heal me now and remove the pains, heal me with Your Power My situation now is desperate In Jesus Name, I pray
Replies
Views
My mother is on her way to ER for chest pains. Pray that it is nothing serious. Also pray for healing in my body. I still have the sharp pain in my lower back, abdominal area, and pelvic due to fibro flare up. I also have been very stressed out with my job. I have been having plenty of...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter Athena. She’s on her way to the hospital. She had a little bit of chest pain. Please pray for healing and comfort and for everything to be OK she’s married and has four young children. Please pray for God to help her to be OK.
Replies
Views
Pray for Kristy R. Life to be extended for at least four more years despite cancer racking her body. Pray for Henry and ShaNay. Pray for Deut 28:1-14 blessings on my family. Pray I am healed of arthritis in my hands and hip, pray for my marriage to be blessed. Pray for my mothers; back pain to...
Replies
Views
i’d like to ask for prayer for my dog, he seems to be in pain from arthritis and nauseous for unknown reasons and his appetite comes and goes. He's been going through a lot lately I've been asking for prayer for him off and on. I'd like To ask for prayer over my own anxiety and finances during...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom