Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for elderly parents (###s) being sued by brother, lawsuit filled with lies and it's destroying the whole extended family. Please let this go away peacefully/let God's spirit change people's hearts. Let the advisors make this right. Please do not let this hurt my parents or us. They have always helped this person. Please everyone say a prayer for my parents P/m. Thank you I know God is good. God bless all who pray for all are prayer requests. God bless you. Thank you.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord protect and bless your parents.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of the petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray for Wisdom from God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
187
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
110
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,079
Messages
16,784,188
Members
648,661
Latest member
Bheyrenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom