Tathkagh

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### it's been 15 days I have already post requesting about my problem related police and phone but my prayers are not answered yet plzz pray for me that the ### ### ### shud call and give me my phone plzz or else I will left on the road plzz pray for me
 
Friend I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I ask that You would intervene over this matter. Let Your justice prevail, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus, I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY DEAR FRIEND Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###. ### is a highly experienced senior HR professional who spent many years working at a large investment firm. She was respected by colleagues and other senior directors for her professionalism, ability and...
Replies
10
Views
72
I need a prayer because my boyfriend wants to take me home only because we got into an argument because of my mistake that I apologize for so many times today for and he is supposed to spend time with me for my birthday that’s in less than two weeks and I been hanging out with him at his house...
Replies
10
Views
129
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom