Upside downism

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I think this is what Christians describe as being deceived, or misled,but I think it would be accurate also to use my term "upsidedownism",because the people I'll describe are fighting for things that are so opposite of Gods instructions, yet knocking what is accurate according to godly knowledge.Like . we know certain things are called an abomination to God. A few?Homosexuality."A man will not lay with another man as with a woman."Pretty straightforward,huh?Yet nowadays, not only "gays", but their straight "backers", the "liberals",are egging them on in their behavior, saying how proud they are that they're giving in to their {wrong}choice,etc.Abortion,which involves killing someone{"I knew you in the womb"}all of a sudden it becomes a "rights issue."And again, even those who don't do it, and some insecure men who are afraid of losing their wife if they breath, back this.The occult--the Old Testament specified that God drove people out of their countries for practicing that, yet look how many people follow that like sheep even those who didn't before.let one loved one die, and all of a sudden every little noise means the loved one is trying to contact them.{Baloney.}{"There shall not be found anyone among you who summons up the dead".Everyone these days seems to think pot is the most wonderful thing ever, and the answer to all their problems.What does the Bible say?"Be not drunk with wine, but be filled with the Holy Spirit."So the Bible calls it deception.{"So down the great dragon was hurled, who is the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world."}I gave it the term "upsidedownism", because they see things the opposite of the right way.SO the question is, does being deceived cause warped judgement?I think so.

You probably mean, they are going to hell quicker than anyone else. If you sin against Gods word like having sex outside marriage, being transvestite and bisexual, then, those who practice evil against God are on their way down, it means to Gehennah. Preachers are afraid to tell those who leave their wives and get another young one that is a sin because they afraid to loose members of their congregation. We must fast and pray before the Lord for all sinners, inside church and outside church to get this right. If you sin against the Lord then you will end up in hell. But if you repent for everything you have done and never to do it again, then Jesus will save your soul and you will be on your way to heaven to see your loved ones over yonder who are waiting for you. Homosexuality is the sin that destryed Sodom and Ghommorrah. Let us all ask the Lord forgiveness of this sin.

Calling unto the Lord day and night so all my loved ones, my friends, my coworkers and everyone I know in church and outside church will get saved and be saved till the day Jesus call us home to heaven. I really want to see all of them in glory. Do you? Are you praying for them too?

Calling unto the Lord day and night so all my loved ones, my friends, my coworkers and everyone I know in church and outside church will get saved and be saved till the day Jesus call us home to heaven. I really want to see all of them in glory. Do you? Are you praying for them too?
Yeah, but sometimes their stubbornness is frustrating.

Ask Jesus to take away all stubbornness and rejection of the Lord. He can do wonderful things for those we pray. Do not get frustrated, do not get angry. Just give it all to Jesus and He will take care of everything else. Believe, trust and wait for Him. Wonderful things shall happen.

No one wants to see our friends or loved ones burning in hell for eternity. It is our responsibility to pray for them. Jesus clearly told each one of us. Pray without ceasing. Wherever you are and in whatever situation, start praying for your lost loved one or friend or nextdoor neighbor. Jesus will hear from heaven and will save that soul. They will stuborn and some will reject the Lord. Nothing is impossible for Jesus. He can do wonderful things we cannot.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Answer: First, the term Christian must be defined. A “Christian” is not a person who has said a prayer or walked down an aisle or been raised in a Christian family. While each of these things can be a part of the Christian experience, they are not what makes a Christian. A Christian is a person...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 1–3 , Matthew 24:1–28 We prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet this threat. - Nehemiah 4:9 When Wallace and Mary Brown moved to an impoverished part of Birmingham, England, to pastor a dying church, they didn’t know that a gang had made the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom