trying to set up a meeting

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

2026 has been a constant struggle. My ###-year-old cat died in January, my ### died a week later in February, and I have been in the worst depression slump and struggle that I have had since I had a mental breakdown in ###, which was what disabled me. I tried to get help; I was denied for SSI...
Replies
11
Views
165
Meeting a pastor after a doc appt -- I ask I remember everything on God’s agenda, for The Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Revelation, Counsel, Might and The Fear of The Lord to be upon ### and myself, and that His will is accomplished mightily at the meeting with the pastor... Really miss the...
Replies
7
Views
176
I’ve had my home ### years. A man I was engaged to I believe is trying to take it. I broke the engagement after discovering everything was a lie. He was so controlling and emotionally abusive. He wouldn’t let me go. Didn’t seem like love but a mission. I believe the enemy sent him. I went no...
Replies
11
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom