Too much on my head, and I need ...

I stand in agreement with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I pray that You would meet all of ###'s needs and bring him peace, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I notice Christians are so terrified of being judgemental that I believe they let it take them to the other extreme,where they turn a blind eye to sin around them because theyre terrified of sounding judgemental.But cant this extreme become harmful too like theyre "hush hush"about bringing...
Replies
9
Views
108
Long story short, my mum ### thinks that my dad did something bad to her money, again; hope she is wrong about it, as now she is after my money. I hope she doesn’t go through my money, but I think she is going after it. Hope no one besides myself, goes through my money until the ###. My family...
Replies
10
Views
122
I just wanna share here on what's going on my mind, recently. I saw a job post, position in aviation industry and immediately took my attention. I submitted my resume thru their website seconds after discovering the hiring post. Now, I'm still waiting for an invitation for initial interview and...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom