Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband find out his exact schedule. It is so frustrating not knowing when I can schedule appointment and use the car since I never know when he will be off, and I have to take our son places and go to appointments. Please let his boss be more considerate. Also, please let...
Replies
12
Views
126
Dear God, Please help me get through this week successfully . Lord, you said that when 2 or 3 are in agreement there you are also. So, I’m claiming your promises in my life and in our travels to our church retreat this week. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
76
Please pray it goes well, it’s either on Monday or Tuesday of next week, it really depends on the students how they behave and follow along, please also pray that I select the right lesson and everything goes smoothly and that there’s no more micromanaging and discriminating by the higher ups, I...
Replies
6
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom