Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My Aunt ### has had a narrow escape from death, but she has not yet come to faith and is still living for the world. Could you please pray for her that God grants her new life in Jesus Christ? For with Him, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26). Thank you! God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
10
Views
128
Shalom My neighbor ###, who is about ### years old, says she probably doesn't have much longer to live. I don't know if she's saved, so I gave her a Gospel booklet. Could you please pray for her, especially that she won't be lost in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
221
Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,261
Messages
16,820,632
Members
651,289
Latest member
Karmaroumont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom