Thank You Jesus for suddenly curing my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for taking away the pain in my shoulder and my arm and my elbow. Hopefully I won't have to go to the doctor's office. Thank you for helping me to give up drinking alcohol because I don't want to be a functioning alcoholic anymore. Please help my wife and my adult son with...
Replies
13
Views
163
Dear Lord I am suffering in pain a lot since two days please forgive my sins and show some mercy on me and help me cure this pain soon. I request everyone for prayer that this ear piercing heals soon as it’s swollen and my ear looks so big and really suffering with extreme pain and I’m also on...
Replies
10
Views
421
Dear God thank you for helping me sleep better last night. Please soften my heart especially when my wife drink's too much alcohol and she becomes moody and angry at me. Please allow me to forgive her like I ask you to forgive me. Please remove the pain in my left arm and elbow and my hand. I...
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom