Thank you God for everyone who prays ...

Exestasma

Prayer Warrior
Thank you God for everyone who prays for me everyday, I’m looking forward to the new and improved me...thanks, LOVE ###. Please let my mind sleep in peace without anything disturbing every time I fall asleep, thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you God for everyone who prays for me everyday, I’m looking forward to the new and improved me...thanks, LOVE ###. Please let my mind sleep in peace without anything disturbing every time I fall asleep, thank you.
Hi keep praying and trusting in God. Pray before sleep, you could try some natural sounds to listen to that might help. Not meditation music. Or listen to the Bible. I hope you find that peace amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for everyone who has offered prayers for me after 11 Months and numerous requests for prayers I can finally say my request for a successful rupture conventional and 6 months compensation has been accepted and I eternally grateful to everyone who prayed for this! Thank you all❤️❤️❤️
Replies
6
Views
368
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
186
Dear Jesus please richly bless ###, ### and all good-hearted pastors that bring us your Word and bless us so much with your Holy Spirit. Please Jesus I implore you to richly bless and protect ###, help us reach an IMC of ### and help us pray for You JESUS. Help us fast for You JESUS. Richly...
Replies
6
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom