Surgery

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-673
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-673

Guest
I will be having surgery at the end of this month. Please pray for ### to have a safe and uncomplicated procedure and to come out of it with no problems, alive to give glory to God Almighty.
 
Let Us Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, touching and agreeing in the Holy Spirit with the person who sent this prayer to me, that it will be Your hands performing the "procedure" on me. Heal and make me whole Lord Jesus. Let it be angels lining the walls and ceilings in the operating room, recovery room, and whatever other room I will be in. Bless me right now with peace, joy, strength, and faith in You; knowing that it will be Your Hands and Your angels taking complete control of the procedure. Take away any fear or doubt that may be trying to hover over me or my family. Thank You Lord Jesus for healing me and the person who sent me this prayer. Thank You Lord Jesus for a speedy recovery. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!!
 
Lord, bless the surgeon and nurses doing this procedure and let all things turn out safe. Amen
 
Thank you for joining me in prayer.

I have been rebuking the spirit of fear...please join me in praying for a perfect outcome (of my surgery) as well as peace that passes all human understanding in my heart...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son just disclosed ### is having a 4 hr open heart surgery this coming Monday. Apparently she’s been going to. Cardiologist everyb6 months since birth and I’m only finding this out a few days ago. I am shocked, upset, confused, horrified and worried sick. How could my son never share this...
Replies
14
Views
228
I am requesting prayers for my daughter ###. She is scheduled for surgery on October ###. We have been doing endless testing all summer and she received abnormal results with every test. Please pray that the surgery goes well, she is finally able to breath fully and has no more ongoing heart...
Replies
16
Views
235
Please pray for my sister ###. She just had hip surgery weeks ago, and is having trouble recovering. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom